Questions we recommend to Ask Your Possible Residential General Contractor...
Making the choice to remodel your apartment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make – and it is critical that you ask the right questions so you can be sure that you and your future general contractor are on the same page when it comes to goals, home design, expectations, finances and the time frame of the project. Here are some important questions that every potential new homeowner should ask of their general contractor in your initial meeting:
- How many years has your company been in business?
- How many jobs have you finish in the New York City area?
Home Solutions Inc. has finished thousands of jobs in and around the New York City area. We can provide you with a reference list of satisfied customers.
- Have you ever done project like the one I want?
We have a wide range of services we provide, from commercial work to large residential remodels and everything in between.
- Are you licensed and insured?
Home Solutions Inc. is a fully insured and licensed (#1469079-DCA) contracting company in New York City.
- Do you offer a warranty for your work?
We offer a 1-year warranty on all work that is completed by Home Solutions Inc.
- Can you give me references from prior clients?
Yes, we have a extensive list of referrals that we can provide for you.
- Do you have a portfolio of your work?
We have many pictures of our work available here. You can also visit our Facebook page to view many photos of our work.
- Do you provide a detailed and accurate budget and contract?
Yes, we provide every client with a detailed proposal, with all proposed work explained in detail, along with accurate pricing.